Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Foa'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys why u guys dont listen to me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rilow
Warteam Leader

Guys why u guys dont listen to me? Empty
PostSubject: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:29 pm

It seems like no1 listen to me... so i think i quit here... i dont feel good here cuz no1 listen and evrybody speaking dutch
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin
Admin
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm

well we just started and we need to push the members to the heart that they need to speak english but no one listens so its for me also hard
Back to top Go down
Canaris

PostSubject: Re: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:02 am

Don't give up so fast...
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin
Admin
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:48 pm

well i can understand rilows opinion but its hard to tell those guys when they are all dutch and there are 2 foreign people then they say to me f U so off we dont talk english and thats what we need to do fast or change the rules and set it to dutch and english in main chat or just english and who cant keep that we kick thats easy

Greetz Iceman
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin
Admin
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:38 pm

add me on xfire then i gonna say to you how i get this on because i think your a very nice player dont wanna lose you i say something i hope you can add me so i can explain what im gonna do

RILOW DO IT PLS !!!!! IM NOT PISSED AT ALL JUST WANNA TALK Very Happy

Greetz Iceman
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Admin
Admin
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:12 pm

i rly could care less wat language u guys talk in, i usually just play while im playing and i dont care wut ppl r saying most of time cuz im fragging haa
Back to top Go down
https://fearourarmy.forumotion.com
Canaris

PostSubject: Re: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:06 am

It really matters if you are going to make a multilanguage clan, with members from all over the world. We might say that in some certain situations different languages might be used but not always. It would be good when you want to use language that no every1 understand = use Xfire InGAme chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys why u guys dont listen to me?   Guys why u guys dont listen to me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys why u guys dont listen to me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Chat-
Jump to: