Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Foa'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tha rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaotic
Admin
Admin
Chaotic

tha rules Empty
PostSubject: tha rules   tha rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 am

ok ppl r way to uptight about the rules on the server, u guys need to calm urselfs down, just because someone has a ping of 200 doesnt mean u can kick them--let them play, and the spawn killing thing, there is no way to avoid spawnkilling on the Battery map so dont kick me or f***ing warn me about spawnkilling or anyone else on that map--allies have 2 spawn points-use them. its a f***ing beach deal with it, real armymen deal with it, u can too. ive been leader in clans before, im not stepping on anyones athority right now, im giving advice to all members that abuse powers like this and kick/warn ppl for nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://fearourarmy.forumotion.com
the_bull
noob
noob

tha rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: tha rules   tha rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:22 am

i dont know what happened but still...

if somebody has a ping of 200, it aint very good for the server! if there are not many people playing around its ok.

about battery, i dont know how you sk'ed but if you shot from outside the bunker(so from somewhere near the sea) then its not sk! the axis/allies only spawn near the flag..
when somebody is sk'ing, but he aims for capturing the flag than its ok..
Back to top Go down

tha rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: