Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Foa'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Admin
Admin
Iceman

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:56 pm

Maybe to learn each other better it sounds good to my ears to make an introduction

Well Im Iceman in real life called Daniel Betlem im 17 years old and i play for a long time Wolf ET (i aint that good) Very Happy
Well ive been in lot of clans ive been in =Bo=,WH,ISF,UG,WH,SWAT, Foa from the previous clans ive been excpt bo and isf been leader or coleader and still learning to be a good 1 well thats all what you wanna know about me

Wanna know more add me at Xfire: Hellraven1
or add me at MSN danielbetlem@hotmail.com

Well i hope you see enough Very Happy

Greetz Iceman
Back to top Go down
Canaris

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm

OK so it's probably my turn...

My name is Piotr Dybka and I'm 17 too. I'm from Poland. I have been a leader of ABW, HvMt & co-leader of True gamers. Now I'm in Foa and I'm taking care of the website. This is just the beginning, though I'm plannning to do on Friday from 18pm-22pm huge server change and if I have enough time this week I would also make a better full version webiste.

Add me on Xfire:canaris01
mail: pdybka@interia.pl

Pozdrowienia (greets)
Canaris
Back to top Go down
Rilow
Warteam Leader

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:37 pm

add my xfire:12225 and msn SebbeH21@hotmail.com (Im never on MSN)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Chat-
Jump to: